• Apparel • Shoes
We've put special effort into designing clothing that fits and flatters women's distinct body types, from Misses to Women's sizes, giving you lots of way to accent your most attractive features. Even better, we've made certain that every item is all day comfortable, so you'll feel relaxed and confident from morning to midnight—at home, at work, at play.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to the floor.
Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips. About 8" from your waist, petite sizes about 7".
Measure around your natural waistline; keep your tape comfortably loose.
|Women's Shoe Length Equivalents |
|Length to order|
Please note: European sizing may vary. Refer to the product page for specific conversions for each shoe.Women's Standard Width Equivalents Women's shoe width guidelines
• B width is a medium (M) width; this is the regular or average width.
• A, AA, AAA, etc. are narrow widths, the more "A's" the narrower the shoe, every A decreases the width by ¼ inch.
• D, E, EE, etc. are wide width shoes, for every letter you go up ¼ inch is added to the width, also for every extra "E" (i.e. E to EE) an extra ¼ inch is added.
• The letters "D", "W", "EE", and "WW" refer to the width of the foot, not the size of the calf.Heel height guidelines
Heel heights are measured to the middle of the heel as shown here. Heel heights are also determined by the size of the shoe. As the shoe gets larger, the heel gets proportionately higher. In other words, the heel on a size 6 will not be as high as a heel on a size 11. Unsure of your size or your exact size is not offered?
K. Jordan offers these suggestions:
1. Shoes sizes increase 1/4 inch for every half size. A size 8 1/2 shoe is 1/4 inch longer than a size 8 shoe.
2. A proper fitting shoe should have approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch from the end of your toe to the end of the shoe.
Be sure to measure both feet and fit to the larger foot.
K. Jordan does have a sizing guide available. K. Jordan can send you a measuring chart to use in the convenience of your home if you e-mail us your request at email@example.com
• Measure the foot from the heel to the tip of the longest toe using a ruler or tape measure.
• Use a tape measure to wrap your foot at the largest part of the foot so it fits comfortably without any gaps.Other Fit Tips:
• If you need a 1/2 size, and one is not offered, order the next size up (i.e. need 9 1/2, order 10).
• If you need a narrow width and a narrow is not available, you may want to order one 1/2 size down.
• If you need a wide width and a wide is not available, you may want to order 1/2 size up.
• If one foot is larger than the other, order for the larger foot.
• For women ordering men's sized shoes order 1 1/2 sizes down (i.e. women's size 9 = men's size 7 1/2).
• For men ordering women's sized shoes order 1 1/2 sizes up (men's size 8 = women's size 9 1/2).
• Some manufacturers only offer their shoes in European or UK sizes. Here, K. Jordan helps you by translating foreign sizes into American, with a sizing chart for that style.
• If a style is not running true to size, K. Jordan will provide a fit recommendation.